Good vs Evil is a new zine that I picked up recently. There's some really good work in issue 1 and the theme's for each issue vary from Good vs Evil (Yes that was the first theme) to I have no idea what the second issue theme is. You can pick up issue one from here and issue 2 is just at the printers as we speak. The theme for issue three is Man vs Mescaline so I suggest you get those pens out and have a go.
DO IT! # 1 at Cellar 35!
DJ Riddim & Jonny B with Visuals by MOC (Me). The night is about getting down to some good tunes, meeting new people and getting some free shit. For the first night (07.11.08) we had Alistair Allan drop in a few of his new Entrails zines. This things have been made with love, ill be adding pics and details of them soon. Hopefully well have another night on in December and then take it from there. Check out Cellar 35's Bebo here .
