The 4th year design students had a fun Animal themed fancy dress party to help raise money for their trip to the New Blood design show in London next month. There was some pretty amazing costumes and some pretty poor efforts, guess some people just dont know how to let go, I spent 2 hours playing with cardboard and spray paint but I honestly think the lobster costume I made was the best thing ever! The other nautical themed creatures were also pretty rad, the Squid man and jellyfish girl both rocked the ocean vibe. Sadly despite a lot of attention from good looking pussy cats I did not meet my lobster! The search goes on though ;)
DO IT! # 1 at Cellar 35!
DJ Riddim & Jonny B with Visuals by MOC (Me). The night is about getting down to some good tunes, meeting new people and getting some free shit. For the first night (07.11.08) we had Alistair Allan drop in a few of his new Entrails zines. This things have been made with love, ill be adding pics and details of them soon. Hopefully well have another night on in December and then take it from there. Check out Cellar 35's Bebo here .
























