This slick little video was produced by a mate down in London. He told me last week about how he would be filming some artists creating works around London but its only when I watched the video I realised who the artists were, Hush, Luke Chueh, Niels "Shoe" Meulman & Remi Rough to name a few! Its like when Recoat Gallery asked about maybe helping do a video for them but geogrpahy got in the way so I suggested Fraser, turns out he got to work with 2 of my favourite artists and made an excellent video for the Rudimentary Perfection show! Least I get to enjoy the fruits of their labour without having to do any work!
DO IT! # 1 at Cellar 35!
DJ Riddim & Jonny B with Visuals by MOC (Me). The night is about getting down to some good tunes, meeting new people and getting some free shit. For the first night (07.11.08) we had Alistair Allan drop in a few of his new Entrails zines. This things have been made with love, ill be adding pics and details of them soon. Hopefully well have another night on in December and then take it from there. Check out Cellar 35's Bebo here .