I stumbled across these pics from 2011 on an old laptop and thought they were worth posting. Alastair MacLennan is a performance artist from Scotland who creates rather surreal and unsettling works. Its not everyday you walk past Triple Kirks to find a masked figure putting stones and earth onto a dinning table with a severed pigs head staring at you! I didn't stay for the full performance but what I did see was bizzare but fascinating! The piece is called Pam Amp and you can see some more pics here and a video of another performance here!
DO IT! # 1 at Cellar 35!
DJ Riddim & Jonny B with Visuals by MOC (Me). The night is about getting down to some good tunes, meeting new people and getting some free shit. For the first night (07.11.08) we had Alistair Allan drop in a few of his new Entrails zines. This things have been made with love, ill be adding pics and details of them soon. Hopefully well have another night on in December and then take it from there. Check out Cellar 35's Bebo here .
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
