I saw Errors for the first time a last Friday, bought their new album on Tuesday and found this video today. Its a pretty awesome track, it makes me want to run and go mental while walking down the road to work but I think this video has planted a seed for my next project! Come on I've been single a while now, times are tough.
DO IT! # 1 at Cellar 35!
DJ Riddim & Jonny B with Visuals by MOC (Me). The night is about getting down to some good tunes, meeting new people and getting some free shit. For the first night (07.11.08) we had Alistair Allan drop in a few of his new Entrails zines. This things have been made with love, ill be adding pics and details of them soon. Hopefully well have another night on in December and then take it from there. Check out Cellar 35's Bebo here .